Monday 28 January 2013

Some more of me!





                                                         Thank you Aunty Kylie for visiting and for my
                                                         lovely poncho!


Cuddles with Coco


Daddy put me in Jaspers bed while he was reading to my brothers so I decided it was far too comfy not to take advantage!



Thank you Trishy for my pretty dress, it fits perfectly

Hanging with my big brother


Im not sure what Felix is rabbiting on about but im not too impressed!


                                                       

 Im either D-jing or listening to some tunes
while in my hammock



                                                             With my mummy. We were supposed to be
                                                              studying!
 
I am trying very much to think of what I have been up to that was different from my first month but to be honest life is pretty good and if it 'aint broke dont fit it!' Im feeding  well and sleeping, in fact I even managed one night already where I slept through the whole night! Mummy didnt know what to do with herself.I had lots of cuddles this weekend gone with Aunty Kylie and Coco. It was lovely to get EVEN more attention. My tummy is slowly sorting itself out and I hope I dont have to go back to Mummy's magic man, as nice as he is. Mummy and I went off to our baby group for the first time and met some other babies, just born like me. No one talked to me much, Im not sure babies know what to do at these events. It snowed some more in the weekend just for my brothers to go toboganning. I didnt get to go. All I got to do was to to sleep outside while they had all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment