Wednesday 6 February 2013

Week 6 My first smiles!



Snug as a bug, dreaming of milk and such like



My first smiles

                             Not my first cry! Im not sure why Mummy had to sneak this one in!

These next photos were all in a row, dont I look sweet?








                                                         Perfecting my serious look
Snuggles with Aunty Poppy


This was how Mummy and Daddy found me when they thought I was sleeping, I was in fact listening in on their conversation about Masterchef Australia.
 

Smiles for my big brother.
Another exciting week for me. I found my smile!!! My first smile actually came at the doctors of all places for my 6 week check up. I saved it up for Doctor Tine. She was very happy with me as now I am 4.6kg which is where I should be and a very tall 57cm. Maybe Im going to be a basketball player? We had lots of fun with Aunty Poppy and Hal this weekend. I got even more cuddles than usual which is a lot! I am sleeping very well in the nights for Mummy, in fact I slept through the night again, for my second time on Sunday. It was just a sneak preview for Mummy though but she doesnt mind being woken because mostly I can make it through to 5am. Im treating her I know.Im loving my baths, more so when Im allowed in with my brothers. They are very gentle with me though they do make a lot of noise and splash everywhere. I had better go, Im off to get my hearing tested. Maybe the doctor doesnt realise I need the noise of my brothers to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment