Friday 18 January 2013

Im now one month!


                                     Having a cuddle with Cath, so comfortable that I fell asleep

Thank you Milke for my lovely cardigan, it fits me perfectly


Snug as a bug in my hammock


Getting ready to hit the snow!


Not so sure about all these layers!

                                             Here I am... Im supposed to be sleeping!


With my 'rabbi'
Cuddles withs Mads
 
 Im growing so quicklyI can't believe that I am one month already! I love to look around and 'chat' to my brothers. Mummy says I have a good set of lungs as everyone definitely knows when I am hungry or tired! Im sleeping well and am still only needing to wake Mummy once at 3am.
I have got some lovely presents this week so I am very lucky. Mummy promises me she will get around to thanking you all very soon! I went back to the magic man to try and help my tummy  and that was a bit tough on me but I think it helped me. I have had lots of cuddles from everyone and yesterday I even took a trip into Mummy's school with BB Jasper as he had his first play afternoon there. I slept through the occasion and even through meeting Mummy's class! Im off for another sleep so... hi hi..

No comments:

Post a Comment