Friday 11 January 2013

Christmas Day and Granny Moo and Farfar's visit (Weeks 2 and 3)

Week 3


 
Hanging with my Granny Moo, lovely


                                                         Christmas Day 2012. Im one week old!
                                                           
                                                                    Girls together


Merry Christmas my Daddy

It was a tiring day







                                                          My first visit from our lovely nurse, Bitte.
                                                          Im already 3.82kg 10 days old!

Being played with by the nurse


I really really didn't think it was necessary to measure me!

Its tough being new

Hmmm This was my first bath, New Years Eve 2012,

Everyone was trying to make me happy


Now Im being snuggled again all is fine with the world!

 
This is when my smart BB came up with the idea of playing his kangaroo singing Waltzing Matilda. This WORKED!
 


My Christmas Kew Rabbit. Thanks Granny Moo


                                                   Cuddles and photos with Granny Moo and Farfar



So Im now 3 weeks old and Im really enjoying life.Im sleeping well and eating well though sometimes I nearly drown under all of the milk Im being given. This gives me a bit of a sore tummy so Mummy has already taken me off to her 'magic man' who fixed my BB Felix and hopefully this will make my tummy feel better. Im putting on weight. This week I was weighed and Im already 4.3kg and I like looking around and playing with my brothers. Im being kind to mummy and only waking once in the night so she hopes this will continue!
Ive had a busy week with Mummy. I had my photo taken for my passport and I went to a movie with my Mummy and Daddy during the day! There were lots of babies there and lots of Mummies too enjoying their cups of tea and time out in the cinema.
Today it snowed..... my first snow. I think I will leave the tobogganning for my big brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment