Tuesday 25 March 2014

Trip to London to surprise Granny Moo


Nice to see my Farfar, this was just after we surprised Granny Moo!

Always drinking the water! Even after having 5 in the bath!

Trying to find a spot!
                                                                             
                                                                                  Got one!

Look Coco and I are in the same position!
Watching the world go by, from the top of the London Eye
Coco trying to look after me

...trying to climb up to get a  'better view'









Can you see that I have been in the wars?




Playing with my cousin Tess












The Gorgeous three!














 I had so much fun going to visit London. I loved playing with my cousins Tess and Coco. They are such worldly big cousins and I have a lot to learn especially that I shouldn't pick the daffodils. I slept well and ate well and entertained everyone with how big I have got and how independent I am already. I definitely am on the go!


No comments:

Post a Comment