Tuesday 4 March 2014

February and my first visit to the snow

Here I am getting ready with all my woolly layers



Just hanging in the snow







This is when I 'borrowed' the bag of muesli for Alice ( the dog) and I as our pre dinner snack!!! What?? We were hungry!!!





All that snow has taken it out of me


Hanging with BB Jasper



 I loved the snow especially when I face-planted into it, which I did quite a few times. I loved the toboggan, the higher Mummy went the better as I love to zoom. I didn't cry when the cold was too much, I just took it all in my stride, as I do. I really did want to be up on skis though with my BB, maybe next time! I really enjoyed my golden milk too. This was because milk is so special in Norway you have to pay lots of coins for it so Mummy called it golden milk ( around 4 dollars a litre!!!) Kept me full up though! I liked making snowmen with Felix and going for adventures in the snow. I was also very well behaved on the 12 hour drive back home. What a clever girl I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment