Tuesday 4 March 2014

Christmas

Sporting BB Jasper's  shoes and BB Felix's teeshirt so I took them both for a stroll




Father Christmas came for me too!

Mounting and climbing the presents was much more fun




Most of us, sans the Daddies on Christmas Day. Here I am with Felix and Tess, Aunty Bex and Aunty Poppy, and Hal and Mummy


Felix was a big help with opening my presents.


Oh and its my new hat, dont I look sweet


Christmas day cuddles with Daddy and Felix


Another present for me??






Thanks Aunty Poppy
Here I am with my bigger cousin Tess, she is one year older than me and much much wiser


Here was my favourite present, the moving cat! It was Tess's favourite present too


Love me



Here I am getting grabbed by Jasper,at Tivoli
The coolest present ever, my own ride on rabbit bike!! thank you Frenchies!


I wasnt so sure about all this light sabre nonsense.


Here we were trying to get a cousin photo. What do you think?


I love my brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment