Tuesday 9 April 2013

My first trip to New Zealand

Hanging with gorgeous Alicia. She is very wise I have decided.

'Really Anna, mummy used to do that?'

A little more relaxed here.

Multi tasking, we like it Anna

With my brothers and Anna in Napier

With Great Aunt Jude

Here I am with my 2nd cousin, Jana

What is world coming to? I cant even secure a flat surface sometimes to be changed on! Here I am in the car!

The three musketeers post bath

With Godmummy Mel





With Brett, hanging at the Mount.

Peaches and Cream



About to roll...

rolling.....

gone! Very prettily I might add as well.

Cuddles and QT with BB Felix

IM not so sure about this...

Warming up the idea

 
Say what???
well ok then, just a little one

Ive officially had to join the gang or face walking the plank. I joined just to save face but next time......


Three days after our return Im back, wrapped up with my mummy. Here we are visiting the tigers.
 
Another busy month with most of it spent in New Zealand, my first trip home. I got to meet lots of my family especially my Poppa. I couldnt convince him to change my nappy though! I had so many cuddles that I thought I might pop but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Mummy was very happy with how good I was on the plane and I just slept and ate. Once I got to New Zealand I decided that I would make things easier for Mummy and sleep through the night from now. I think she was very happy with me Im enjoying my rolling though sometimes I give myself a fright if I roll too quickly. I really enjoy being around my brothers, they are the funniest boys ever. I think their main job is to make me smile and gurgle. Here are some of my firsts this holiday:
Going on my first speed boat! ( Thanks Kelly and Kelvin)
Visiting Papmoa, Auckland, and Napier
Meeting my second cousins Zoe, Jana, Sophie and Leighton
Meeting my cousins´Oliver and Jonathan. They did the boy thing with my brothers mainly but maybe when Im bigger I might be more interesting to them.
Lying on the beach and getting a sandy face, thanks to Daddy's jandals flicking sand ALL over me.
Being licked by Monty the dog!
 
What a fun trip. Now its back to Denmark and I have to get ready for Felix's birthday.I had better go of and count my pennies to buy Felix a new bucket and spade.


No comments:

Post a Comment