Wednesday 24 April 2013

April and 4 months

My last quick bath in the hand basin, now Im too big!

At baby group

Im not sure why Mummy and Daddy were insisting on picnicing for dinner. It really wasnt picnicing weather!
Having a cuddle with Cath


More kisses for me


First I wasnt allowed to see...
...thenI wasnt allowed to speak...
Finally I was allowed to chill but I had to take it easy

I love my brother!
Felix's best friends, Nina and Tya watching me sleep

 
Life is pretty good really. I can roll over and gurgle at myself in the mirror. I get the giggles when Mummy tickles me on my neck and I really can chuckle loudly. I love being pulled up to sitting and sometimes I can sit for a few seconds all by myself. I think I am very clever at this. I love having some of my sleeps outside in the fresh air. I must be a little Danish then....I am getting really strong and I like to grip on to arms, necks, hair, hands and necklaces for dear life. Im off to my first Stimulastik class this morning. My big brother Felix went to the same class so I hope I can do the same things as him. I had better try my hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment