Tuesday 9 April 2013

Three months

So I have been a busy girl between my two month and three month birthday. I am enjoying rolling from my front to my back, Im still mastering the roll from back to front but can get to my side. I am smiling a lot and keeping Mummy entertained with my gurgling. Mummy took me off for a trip, just the girls and I had my first flight which was firstly to Singapore and then onto New Zealand. I am so little but I have already been brave in the sky. Here are a few pictures of my trip to Singapore and up until my three month birthday in New Zealand. I was very clever because once I got over my jet lag I began sleeping through the night, every night and I havent looked back since. Mummy is a very happy Mummy! I had such a  nice time in Singapore with Mummy. I played with Heidi and Henry and got to have lots of cuddles with the grown ups. I didnt even really mind the heat too much.
 
 

Smiles for BB Felix

My last day in my all in one before flying to the sun.

We are off to see the Wizard! My first flight, Singapore here we come


Snug as a bug on the plane

Meeting Paul for the first time



and cuddles with Penny!



Chris loved having cuddles too, lets forget about the TWO times I accidently pooed on her! Sorry!



This is how I already like to sleep, covered in my teddy!


With Mummy at the Gardens



Wearing Felix's pyjamas


Adopting the pose from my brothers.

My first week in New Zealand

Having chuckles with Sue
Gorgeous girl

Meeting Aunty Poppys friend Cassie in Devonport

Naked Time!
Kisses for Daddy

Not happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment