Wednesday 19 November 2014

Goodbye Denmark and Hello France

My first home, from birth till 1and 7 months
At least we are taking our bike

I love my big brothers!



Always time for a nudey swim


Time for bed but one last play at Jaspers party!





It even looks as though it was my birthday cake!

To be honest I havent really noticed a difference that we have moved. Except for the fact that for the first few weeks I spend most days covered in bruises, mainly on my forehead, as I was getting used to the new stairs and the freedom to get outside. I did look as though Mummy and Daddy weren't looking after me very well! I like my new room and my new garden because there is so much room to play with my brothers. As long as Im with them and Mummy and Daddy then I am happy and LOUD

No comments:

Post a Comment