Monday 11 August 2014

Its the summer

No fear, off I go








Ottos shoes again

Off we go, Coco at the helm!

The Famous five must have an iceblock stop!

Coco and I









Here I have found Ottos hat and shoes




Off on another boat ride, I just want to get in the water!


See how long my hair has got





Enjoying Granny Moos pool

iceblock time was never too far away on holiday





I have had so much fun this summer. We went on a big plane to France to go on holiday. Mummy definitely needed the holiday especially when I decided that I didnt want to be tucked in nicely in my seatbelt and it was past my bedtime! I have very good lungs and I think EVERYONE on the plane is still recovering. Anyway we made it to France and we saw Coco and Otto and had lots of fun.
 I have done so much swimming and I decided that once I had gone under the water once for a long time ( I sl ipped off the step) then I better get a move on and learn to swim. So from there I enjoyed swimming around with my arm bands on. I love the water!
Im still enjoying wearing everyones shoes, whosever I can find, I will try. As you can also see I didnt wear so many clothes this summer, totally unnecessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment