Monday 7 October 2013

Pootling and apples

Enjoying getting into everything with my friend George














 
This was me this last weekend, pootling around and collecting apples in our garden. I was very helpful and didnt eat too many of them! This week my tally of falls is: escaping the high chair and jumping to the floor while Mummy was trying to get my brothers off to school and on the same day I fell down the stairs ( only 3 but still!) I can not be trusted! I also have a little fluid in my ear tubes but the ear doctor thinks I should try to get rid of it all by myself, otherwise I will have to have some tubes put in. I had better get busy then! My hair is growing, cant you see? Mummy finds it funny that I keep catching single hairs and holding onto them in amazement.

No comments:

Post a Comment